It’s been awhile since I’ve written out a full week’s worth of meals. While we’ve been getting by with my lack of planning, I feel much better now that my week is a little more planned out!
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Sirloin Steak, grilled; Sweet Potato Spears; Greens from the garden (if there are any…)
- Hawaiian Baked Chicken (a recipe from my Taste of Home cookbook); Rice; Frozen green beans
- Loco Moco; Rice; Egg; Fried Okra
- Chicken Fried Steak; Mashed Potatoes; Gravy; Corn; Salad
- Murphy’s Hot Hamburger; Potato spears; Some green vegetable to be determined later.
I know I need to post more often, but we have been crazy busy with work and trying to finish up some remodel projects. So, I’ll make no promises for now!!
Have a great week!