Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Nothing says “I Love You” around here like chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels! (Or really, chocolate covered anything!)

IMG_7879_Resized

I hope you and the special people in your life have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!

IMG_7884_Resized

Elizabeth was kind enough to pose with a chocolate covered pretzel…right before she ate it and nearly all of the other ones I made!

IMG_7876_Resized

This photo really has nothing to do with Valentine’s day. We started a batch of grapefruit wine last night and she was helping me chop up raisins to go into the mix. She just smiled and posed so nicely, I figured you’d like it, too!

1 comment:

soccermom10 said...

The strawberries and pretzels looks delicious! I agree that pretty much anything dipped in chocolate is good....Elizabeth is adorable as usualy!