Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Travis will be away working for the first part of the week, so Elizabeth and I will be winging it as far as meals are concerned. I did make a roast this morning, so there are leftovers of that. I’m also craving chicken salad, so I see sandwiches in our future. Tonight, I think we’ll be eating some good ‘ole peanut butter and jelly! We haven’t had PB&J sandwiches in a couple of weeks and we have some crunchy Cheetos that are begging to be eaten!

For the end of the week, when Travis is back at home, I think we’ll have steak, fried okra, and sweet potato spears. I have a whole chicken I need to use, so I’m thinking of roasting it this weekend.

A pretty lax week in the realm of menu planning, but that’ll have to do for this week!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: