Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cool Girl

A couple of weeks ago, Matt's graduation weekend, we visited the office in College Station. Dr. B gave Elizabeth some Cool Girl Sunglasses, which she wore like a pro!

She had been wearing them constantly and then got a little too rough with them one day and they broke. Now I'm on the lookout for some more of these horrible looking glasses that only a sweet little girl could pull off wearing!

Ok, that's all I have time for right now. I hope this adorable picture will hold you over until I have more time to write!

1 comment:

ChrissyK said...

She looks adorable! And believe it or not I have about 20 pairs of these "fabulous" looking sunglasses left over from a 4-H event! I would be more than happy to send a few pairs your way. I even have a pink pair. Let me know if you want them. I will have them delivered. LOL