Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here's what's on our menu for this week:
  • Enchilada Casserole; Green beans (already made and eaten last night...)
  • T-bone steak; Squash; Boiled potatoes
  • Loco Moco; Green beans
  • Chicken in the crockpot; Brown rice; Squash
  • Salisbury Steak; Egg noodles; Green beans
Yes, there are lots of squash and green beans on our meal plan and it will probably stay that way for awhile! The garden is now in full swing and we have tons of vegetables to pick.

I've had a little trouble keeping up with posting due to all of the canning, freezing, and gardening going on, but I hope to have some stuff up soon.

I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'll forgive your delay in posting if you give me a jar of your pickles again! I think it was the hamburger dill that we all liked so much!

Sara said...

Oh, ok. Since you had to twist my arm and all! I'm hoping this weekend I can pickle my first batch.