Monday, January 10, 2011

Sister Kate

Today  is my sister’s 25th birthday! I was scouring my computer for a recent picture, but had no luck.

Family1

This picture was taken back in 2006 at one of my wedding showers…Kate, when you come home, we have to take a new picture!

Kate is a wonderful, strong, independent woman. I admire her ambition and ability to live somewhere completely different from where we were raised. She is an awesome long-distance aunt who loves to Skype with Elizabeth. She’s always good for a rant or lending an ear. Talking to her is one of my favorite things to do, especially since we don’t see each other often enough!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you, Kate. And I’m happy that I’m the one who gets to be your sister.

(Let your quarter-life crisis commence!)

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww! We think both of you are pretty great! Happy birthday, Kate!

Karen said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday Kate!

Kate said...

Thanks, Sara for my wonderful birthday blog!! I knew you liked me! :) And thanks (again) ladies, for the birthday wishes!

Stephen said...

"You wouldn't hear me complain if you did the same: Get some wine, and go call your sister...."