Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Helping Mommy

Yesterday morning, Elizabeth and I went out to spray a trial and rate some others at Travis' grandparents' place. While I sprayed, she played on the back of the truck with some toys that I had brought for her. She was really good the entire time, despite the fact that it was very humid and a little warm. While I rated, I left the truck (and A/C) running and Elizabeth was quite content to be inside the cab playing with everything she could get her hands on.

Here she was admiring all of the cows.

Ahh, cooling off.

Playing with the puppy, Freckles, at the house while I visited with Grandpa. She squeals with delight when the dog plays with her.


Unrelated, when we got home, I hung our jeans out to dry on the line. If you look closely, you can see that it's raining on my jeans!! I then forgot to bring them in later and when I woke up this morning, it was raining again!! I finally did get them inside to finish drying this afternoon.

It was such a good day! Especially because when we got home, Elizabeth took a nice long nap and I got a nice shower before she woke up! Ah, the little things...

No comments: