Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week has gotten off to a left-over start, so here's what we're having the rest of the week:
  • Sausage; macaroni and cheese; ranch style beans
  • Rib eye steak, on the grill; baked potatoes; zucchini sticks in the oven
  • Campfire packs
Tomorrow is Toddler Time at the Library, so maybe I'll sheepishly pull out my camera and snap a couple of pictures. But, just so you know, I'll be the only loon there taking pictures. The rest of the mothers are normal...and probably don't blog.

I hope y'all have a great rest of the week. I'll leave you with a picture of Elizabeth and Uncle Matt at Thanksgiving. (I wish I would have taken that stupid pacifier out. They don't really make for good pictures.) Don't let their excitement rub off on you!

No comments: