I didn’t cook much last week due to a fridge full of leftovers and the rare take-out night. I didn’t even get to the two meals that I had planned, so they’re on the menu for this week. There’s a lot here and a couple of things are for lunch!
- Loco Moco; Gravy; Rice
- T-bone steak, grilled; Wild Rice; Cream Peas
- Shepherd's Pie
- Steak Sandwich on Submarine Rolls; Boiled Carrots; Salad
- Stir-fry; Rice
- Pioneer Woman’s Comfort Meatballs; Frozen Green Beans; Sweet Rice
- Sirloin Steak; Baked Potatoes; Corn; Salad
- Parmesan Chicken; Pasta; Broccoli
I think that’ll do it for this week! I’m working on an Apple Tart post, so I hope to have that up later today.
I hope you all have a great week!