Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Garden Fly at Farmers Market

We were back for another day of Market today. It was a pretty warm day with a slight breeze. The slight breeze was good, too much wind and I’m always afraid my umbrella would fly away!

IMG_8521_Resized

We had two tables again today, yes, I know…movin’ on up in the world! They weren’t both full, but I like how I can spread everything out a little.

IMG_8523_Resized

We had a ton of cherry and salad tomatoes today. And I didn’t come home with a single basket!

IMG_8524_Resized

Actually, all I did come home with was 1 onion, 2 bell peppers, 1 calabaza, and a hand full of slicing tomatoes!

IMG_8526_Resized

Oh, and Elizabeth. I brought her home, too! She was a very good girl today and we had a good time at Market. On the way home she asked if we were on our way to Market again. Nope, not today, but we will be going back Saturday for the 3rd time this week!

Elizabeth bagged up a pint of tomatoes, walked around to the front of the table, asked me to weigh them, took the bag back, and walked back around the table to her chair. She then opened the bag and proceeded to eat her “purchase”! I told Travis that that was the only pint we didn’t sell, but I can’t complain when my little girl eats cherry tomatoes as a snack! I might have helped myself to a few, too!

Other than being hot, we had a great day at Market and we’re hoping for an even better day Saturday!

2 comments:

soccermom10 said...

Sara everything looks soooo good! Wish we were closer I would definitely buy some veggies from you....

Sara said...

Thanks! We'll be home next Sat & Sun & I'm planning on bringing some with me!