Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Not the Only One?

Most of you know that Elizabeth spends many days not seeing any other children. That's why it was such a treat for her to get to spend a couple of days playing with her cousins at my Great Aunt's house. She now knows that she's not the only little girl around!

Elizabeth & Hannah hanging out in the little pool.

Ooo, this is fun!

Who knew common kitchen items could be so much fun. Oh, wait, momma knows since I'm always in her kitchen drawers!

Water may be fun, but dirt+water= way more fun! Hey, people pay big bucks for a mud bath; she got one for free!

After a bath, it was back to the toy closet. Hmm, I think I'll empty this thing from the inside!

Elizabeth & Zach playing through the glass doors. Such cuties!!

Now that Elizabeth knows how much fun other children can be, I'm sure she can't wait for another playdate! We hope to see you all again soon!

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

It was so fun to see you and Elizabeth again! She is definitely getting BIG! For the most past I think they all did fairly well together.......I love the picture INSIDE Aunt Ann's toy box!

Kate said...

she is getting so big and cute!! I can't wait to see her!

Joanne said...

I also love the one inside the toy box! I loved seeing y'all...it's been too long! Miss you already!